McLaughlin Family

The blog for the McLaughlin Family (Heather, Adam, Liam, Connor and Patrick)

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

No Hay Nada....

I believe that's Spanish for "there is nothing" - appropriate to describe my current status. On the one hand I got a very good night sleep last night - which was very much needed after the previous day/night's experience. But that also means that my contractions ceased completely. Today Liam went back to school, and Connor and Beth and I went grocery shopping. Walking through the grocery store I had lots of contractions and pressure (freaking my sister-in-law out a bit) - but as soon as I sat down, it all stopped. So I'm just not going to sit down. I will walk and walk and walk to get this baby to come and meet us. Liam was very sad yesterday and I think he's doing better today. He was really disappointed that his brother didn't come yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home