McLaughlin Family

The blog for the McLaughlin Family (Heather, Adam, Liam, Connor and Patrick)

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Today Was A Blur...

So I can't believe I'm writing in this again, having just spent 8 hours in the hospital. Last night the contractions really started heating up. I slept for about 3 hours and awoke at 2:30am with strong contractions that were mostly 2 minutes apart. After an hour of this - I called my doctor and she told me to go to the hospital. We took the kids with us - and Adam's sister, Beth came and picked them up. It all seemed too perfect - and we settled in to our room thinking that we'd be there for a while. Unfortunately I was still only 1-2cm dilated. My contractions continued to be painful - however became less frequent. I would have them 2 minutes apart and then nothing for 20 minutes. Long story short... at around noon they sent us home. It all seems like a dream now that I'm home again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home