McLaughlin Family

The blog for the McLaughlin Family (Heather, Adam, Liam, Connor and Patrick)

Friday, May 05, 2006

As the due date approaches....

Well tomorrow is the official due date. Some of you may be thinking Sunday - that was the original date I was told and the date that I told most people. However when my disability paperwork was completed by the doctor, they had 5/6 instead. So - that's the "official" due date. Since I'm writing in this blog - obviously nothing has happened yet. I wake up every day thinking, "Maybe today..." and I go to sleep every night thinking "Maybe tonight...", but so far, nothing. The kids are also very anxious - but are doing well with being patient. Adam is starting to get nervous - but is also hanging in there. I think he's happy I didn't go into labor during the week and is hoping for this week-end so that he doesn't miss anything. All for now...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Heather! We're still thinking of you and checking your blog daily. Keep your chin up and know that any day now, you'll be sleeping only marginally better!

Love, Rick Anne and the family!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home