McLaughlin Family

The blog for the McLaughlin Family (Heather, Adam, Liam, Connor and Patrick)

Saturday, April 22, 2006

And Then There Were Two...



We are trying to patiently await the arrival of baby #3. But as things get lower and larger, I get less and less patient! I know that this baby will be born soon - but there are times when I begin to wonder if I will be pregnant forever!

We're hoping that this "blog" will serve to keep our family and friends informed of how things are progressing (or not). Check back for updates - I can't promise that I'll update it every day - but I'll try and keep it somewhat current. Look for baby pictures too once our new little one arrives!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Miller 6 said...

Heather-

Love the blog! I await news of Baby #3 and hope he gets here soon (for his mom's sake!!) :) And I can't wait to see pictures (and find out the name!) Best of luck and I look forward to seeing the rest of the blog!

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home