McLaughlin Family

The blog for the McLaughlin Family (Heather, Adam, Liam, Connor and Patrick)

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

First Day Of School & Other Pictures Too

Liam and Connor started their new school yesterday. Below two pictures are taken outside our house - as you can see we have some lovely gardens. Let's hope I don't kill everything with my not so green thumb!

Also below are some pictures taken over the last month - of Liam outside our house. Liam has found a tree that he likes to climb up into and read! Also down below is my big football player. Will take more pictures this week-end at his big season opener football game. Many of you have heard me go on about football - all I can say is that Pennsylvania and Texas have a few things in common. Taking football too seriously would be one! No offense to my family in Texas!!

Will try and add some interior pictures of the house as we get stuff done. Patrick's room is now painted but not yet fully unpacked. Connor's is in progress. So more to come! Check back!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home